Welcome to Naomi x Emily, the first and the largest LJ community dedicated to the relationship between Naomi Campbell (no, not that one!) and Emily Fitch from the e4 drama series Skins. There's more than meets the eye with these girls and if you're as excited as we are for what's to come, this is undoubtedly the place for you!
If you would like to affiliate with us, head on over to this post and leave a comment.
skins @ e4
1. All posts must be about Naomi and Emily or their real life counterparts, although this is pretty much a given.
2. Spoilers! If your post contains any spoilers for future episodes or speculation/rumours, please put it under a cut and warn people.
3. When posting fanfiction, can you please use the following form (and remember to use an LJ cut). Details of how to create a cut, can be found here if you’re unsure.
4. On a related note, please make sure that Naomi and/or Emily are the main subject of the fic.
5. When posting more than one picture or video, a cut must also be used.
6. We do tag entries, although if you wish to tag your own, please make sure you do so correctly (see the FAQ’s below for more).
7. No flaming! We're all here for the same reason, respect your fellow members.
How do I tag my entry?
Usually, tagging your entry should be fairly straightforward; however we do have a few problems sometimes. For future reference, fan fiction goes under the “fanfic” and “fanfic: rating of fic” tags (nothing else); icons, banners, wallpapers etc. go under the “graphics” tag, and drawings, cartoons, etc. go under the “fanart” tag.
Can I post Real Person Fiction here?
Yes, fiction about Lily and Kat is allowed, so long as they are the main subject. When tagging, simply add the "fanfic: rpf" tag also.
Can I advertise my community here?
Generally, no, we don’t like people advertising here. Although communities/websites related to the girls are allowed to a certain extent.
More information on tagging and posting fan fiction can be found in this post here.
Community header by wowsugarpuss_.